Ten Consequences of Economic Freedom
Table of Contents
- James Gwartney and Robert Lawson, Economic Freedom of the World: 2004 Annual Report (Vancouver, BC: Fraser Institute, 2004).
- For a complete review, See Niclas Berggren, “The Benefits of Economic Freedom: A Survey,” Independent Review, Vol. 8, No. 2, Fall 2003.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all dollars in this study are U.S. dollars adjusted for purchasing power parity.
- Press Release, “Increasing Economic Freedom Leads to Greater Democracy and Prosperity According to New Report,” July 8, 2003, Fraser Institute.
- See Chapter 2 of James Gwartney and Robert Lawson, Economic Freedom of the World: 2004 Annual Report.
- Niclas Berggren, “Economic Freedom and Equality: Friends or Foes?” Public Choice, Vol. 100, Issue 3, September 1999.
- Seth W. Norton, “Poverty, Property Rights and Human Well-Being: A Cross-National Study,” Cato Journal, Fall 1998, pp. 233-245.