Chairman’s Council Conference 2014
Terranea Resort – Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Sunday, May 4, 2014 at 6:30 pm to Wednesday, May 7, 2014, 9:00 am
Terranea Resort Accommodations/Reservations
- A special conference room rate of $315.00 per night** -- breathtaking ocean room view has been arranged for our conference attendees.
- Reservations may be made directly with Terranea Resort by calling 866-802-8000. Be sure to reference the NCPA Chairman’s Council Conference room block.
- Reservations may be on the Terranea Resort Web site and entering the Group Code CHAIRMAN (all caps).
- To receive the special room rate, reservations must be made no later than Friday, April 4, 2014. Hotel cancellations must be made no later than Saturday, April 27, 2014.
|Conference Fees||Cost per person|
|Chairman Council Members||Complimentary|
|Non-Chairman Council Members||$2,000.00|
Conference fee for Chairman Council Members is underwritten by NCPA.
Conference Fee Includes
- Keynote speakers and policy sessions by a world-class team of high profile speakers and leading public policy experts
- Afternoon excursions meant to rest, relax and rejuvenate (ground transportation included)
- All conference meals from Sunday evening, May 4th, through breakfast on Wednesday, May 7th, inclusive of scheduled ground transportation
Conference Fee Does NOT Include
- Hotel accommodations, including room service, long distance call and incidentals
- Air transportation to and from Los Angeles
Chairman Council Members, to register for the conference contact - Tonya Featherstone or call 972-308-6603
Non-Chairman Council Members, to pay for your registration, contact – Robbie Ellis or call 972-308-6461.
**Resort room rate is not inclusive of resort fees, all applicable taxes