Obamacare: One Year Later
Newt Gingrich, John C. Goodman and James Capretta at Press Club Event
March 15, 2011
- Newt Gingrich, Founder of the Center for Health Transformation
- John C. Goodman, President of the National Center for Policy Analysis
- James Capretta, Visiting Fellow at the Heritage Foundation
WHAT: Obamacare: One Year Later
- What are the worst features?
- What most needs to be repealed and replaced?
- Is there a Republican alternative?
WHEN: Friday, March 18, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
WHERE: National Press Club, Zenger Room
529 14th Street, NW, Washington, D.C.
CONTACT: Catherine Daniell (972) 308-6479 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Question and answer session to follow
The National Center for Policy Analysis (NCPA) is a nonprofit, nonpartisan public policy research organization, established in 1983. The NCPA's goal is to develop and promote private alternatives to government regulation and control, solving problems by relying on the strength of the competitive, entrepreneurial private sector. Topics include reforms in health care; Medicare and Social Security; retirement; taxes; small business policy; and energy and environmental regulation.