The National Center for Policy Analysis invites you to
The Future of Health Care in America:
A Roundtable Discussion
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
8:00am - 12:00pm
Frontiers of Flight Museum
6911 Lemmon Avenue
Dallas, TX 75209
The Heartland Institute, National Center for Policy Analysis, The Texas Public Policy Foundation, and Patients First, a project of Americans for Prosperity, invite you to an exclusive roundtable discussion The Future of Health Care in America in Dallas, Texas on Wednesday, July 8, 2009.
Discussion leaders will include some of the most innovative organizations and thought leaders in American health care today including health care entrepreneurs, small business owners, physicians, and analysts. The roundtable provides a forum for individuals from varied backgrounds to come together and work through the challenges facing consumer-driven health care in the new Administration.
Topics to be discussed:
- A Primer on Consumer Driven Health Care
- The Public Plan Option and Mandated Care
- Protecting the Doctor to Patient Relationship
- Simple Solution to a Complex Problem: Moving Government Care into Private Insurance
- An Update from the Front Lines
Please join health care experts and other health industry leaders to discuss the latest news in consumer driven health care, the new administration's plans for reform, and research and advocacy in the coming year.
- Peter Fotos, Director of Government Relations, The Heartland Institute
- John Goodman, President & CEO and Kellye Wright Fellow, National Center for Policy Analysis
- Peggy Venable, Director, Americans for Prosperity - Texas
- The Hon. Arlene Wohlgemuth, former Texas state legislator, Visiting Research Fellow, Texas Public Policy Foundation
There is no registration fee for this event which includes a light breakfast.
Please RSVP to Jhonda Johnson
at (972)308-6480 or email@example.com.