National Center for Policy Analysis
Breaking the 8% Barrier
How can Congress get Americans Back to Work?
|Tuesday, June 26, 2012
2220 Rayburn House Office Building
Private sector solutions that will reduce long-term unemployment:
- A historically low portion of the labor force is working.
- Many part-time workers want to work full-time.
- More than one-fourth of recent college graduates are unemployed.
- More than one-third of unemployed college graduates and those with advanced degrees have been without a job for more than a year.
- Since 2009, more than 5 million people have been added to the disability rolls.
R. David Ranson
For more information or to RSVP, please contact Brian Williams.
Phone: (202) 220-3082 — E-Mail: Brian.Williams@ncpa.org
If you are unable to attend, please forward to someone in your office who may be interested.