Henry J. "Bud" Smith
Chairman - Bud Smith Organization
Henry J. Smith is Chairman Emeritus for Clark/Bardes, Inc. Dallas, Texas. Clark/Bardes is an executive compensation firm with offices in most major cities throughout the country. Clark/Bardes has client relationships with over 1,500 major U.S. and international companies.
Smith graduated from University of New Mexico. He served in World War II and the Korean War. Smith has been committed to various civic, religious and political activities. They are as follows:
- Founding and Board Member of the Trinity Forum
- Member of the James Madison National Council (Library of Congress)
- Board Member of the National Center for Policy Analysis (NCPA)
- Founding and Current Member of the International Forum
- Board Member of the International Linguistics Society
- Member of the Dallas Roundtable for CSIS
- Board Member of Lone Star Bank of Dallas
Mr. Smith resides in Dallas, Texas. He has been married to the former Jane Munns of Winnetka, Illinois since 1952.
For more information, contact NCPA public affairs at (800) 859-1154 or email@example.com.