Barry J. Seldon, Ph.D.
His publications have spanned a variety of topics from research and development to advertising and public finance, public choice and political support, anti-trust economics and public opinion on environmental spending. His research often considers the impact of and private-sector response to public policy.
He has published more than 40 articles including contributions to such journals as The Review of Economics and Statistics, Review of Industrial Organization, Southern Economic Journal, Public Finance Quarterly, Land Economics, Managerial and Decision Economics, The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Economics Letters, and Journal of Theoretical Politics.
- He is listed in Who's Who in American Education and Who's Who Among America's Teachers
- Professor of Economics and Political Economy at the University of Texas at Dallas.
- Has a Ph.D. in economics from Duke University and previously taught at Ohio University.
- Co-author of the NCPA studies The Economic Effects of a Flat Tax and The Economic Effects of the Dole Tax Plan.
- Co-author of The Economic Benefits of Forestry Research.
For more information, contact NCPA public affairs at (800) 859-1154 or email@example.com.